New Resolve Residential ProgramAddress:
1207 S. Escondido Blvd.
Escondido, California 92025
- Minimum of 60 days sobriety
- Employment motivated
To apply for residence, call (760) 745-7829 between 8:30 - 5:00, Monday through Friday to set up an appointment.
The New Resolve program includes:
- Working with a case manager to plan and maintain a healthier, more productive life style.
- Participants should expect to develop and follow a solid recovery plan.
- Engage in individual and group therapy
- Improve their independent and social living skills.
- New residents will work with the Job Development Team to become employed as soon as possible after entering the Program.
The New Resolve Program has transitional housing funded by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), with major assistance from the Veterans' Administration. This housing is in a structured community setting. Residents provide their own governance through an elected Resident Council, house and community meetings.
The Job Development Team has close working relationships with numerous employers, temporary agencies, and job training programs. They assist residents with finding jobs and provide vocational counseling as well as training in:
- Job Preparedness
- Dressing For Success
- Resume Writing
- Interview Skills
- Job Search Skills
Residents of New Resolve will work in individual and group sessions with the counseling staff. Areas of focus include:
- Licensed Marriage, Family, and Child Therapists Counselors (LMFT)
- MFT Interns and Trainees
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors (CADC)
- CADC Interns
- Goal Development
- 12-step Programs
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Individual Issues
- Parole Issues
- Anger Management
- Relationship and Family Problems