Veterans Village of San Diego Job Openings
VVSD believes intensive treatment leads to self-sustaining independence, the maximizing of human potential and a meaningful, fulfilling life.
Our veterans are worthy of nothing less.
ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED WHOSE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS LISTED FOR EACH POSITION.
Application Procedure for all positions: Fax cover letter and resume to: Jeanie Levinson, 619-393-2060 or email to:
Veterans Village of San Diego is a drug free workplace, this includes medical marijuana which is prohibited by company policy. As a condition of employment a criminal background check and drug screening is performed prior to any possible offer of employment.
Veterans Village of San Diego is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable state and/or federal civil rights laws.
IMPORTANT NOTE: VVSD will not consider resumes which have the following: PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE Photo, birth date, age or reference to age, marital status and children or lack of children. Thank you for your cooperation.
Resident Manager - On Point Apartments
Part time from 3:00pm to 7:00pm Monday thru Friday and from 3:00pm to 4:00pm on Saturday
20 Hours a week plus On Call evening.
- This position shares an apartment with another resident manager.
- This is a live in position for one adult
- The resident managers pay a reduced rent
Pay dependent on experience: $12.50 to $13.50 per hour
As a condition of employment a criminal background check and drug screen are run prior to any possible offer of employment
- Must be able to work with diverse population
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must be able to fluently read, write and communicate in English
- Must have worked in recovery environment
- Must be willing and able to perform random urinalysis tests
- Must have good people skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and nights
- Must have valid drivers license and up to date insurance
- Must be able to stand, stoop, crouch, kneel, climb and squat in order to inspect offices and residence for Health and Safety violations.
- Reports all violations to the Program Director.
- Must be able to, both mentally and physically, comfortably perform all tasks listed in job description and other duties as assigned by supervisor/program director
- Must have been out of all VVSD programs for a minimum of two (2) years prior to hiring